Friday 9 March 2007

Birthday come, Birthday gone

The worst thing about a birthday is that it actually comes to an end. Sooner or later, usually sooner. You wake up in the morning and in a wink of the eye it's already evening, night, end. New day begins and you realize you'll have to wait for a whole year to enjoy another birthday. Some people don't like B-days - I suppose they just don't like the miserable feeling that nobody remembers this date.

Aah, look at all those lonely people...

So it's time for an un-birthday (I've always liked the Mad Hatter, yes). Maybe I should rename my blog to "Un-birthday Party Gifts"? And try to write things that can be considered as gifts for the readers? ;)
I'm planning to give you some Paris moments, some musical revelations (wow, girl, very impressive, yeah ;) ) and some personal thoughts (the weakest part of the program). When (and if) I have time :)

No comments:

*

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.