Tuesday 12 June 2007

Behind the Name

I accidentally found this site where the meaning of many names can be found. My nickname "nousha" is the short form of the long and lovable Gerganousha, cute variation of my name used by my Grandma. But I found that:

NOUSHA
Gender: Feminine

Usage: Iranian

Means "sweet, pleasant" in Persian.


Well, what can I say *angel*

And when looking up for my real name, I'm pleased to see this site too confirms:

GERGANA
Gender: Feminine

Usage: Bulgarian

Other Scripts: Гергана (Bulgarian)

Bulgarian feminine form of GEORGE.



(Let's skip the fact that this in French would be "Georgette", really, I hate the thought of it, and concentrate on the fact that I'm proud my name's the feminine of George - due to many reasons. So, I am being proud *being, being*

*laaarge smile*

No comments:

*

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.