Friday 15 June 2007

Layer Cake


Yesterday I had the opportunity to watch this film. It was very good, the kind of film that is original, interesting and intensive up to the end. Like Snatch or Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Drugs and dealers, some nice Serbs producing tons of extasy and killing people without batting an eyelid, some big bosses and so on. It is full of surprises and you donèt get bored. In the end I thought the director is going to ruin everythng with a happy end (don't think I don't like happy ends; I do! but in this case the happy end would suit the film not better than expensive jewel on blue jeans). Fortunately everything went on perfect.
Oh, and the beautiful blond cheek is present too. But for the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

k.minov said...

"And to want happiness for everyone. For free."

that's strugatzki. u should point it out u know:)

nousha said...

@rodrigo: thanks :)and thanks the machine translators, for I do not understand Portugese. Nice T-shirts.

@k.minov: well, I've used three quotations in my blog and I was assuming everybody knows them (for the ignorants, there's Google ;) ). However, I'm always happy to see someone do knows the author :)

*

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.