Monday 14 May 2007

"M" like Marillion, Munich, music...

This week I'll fly to Munich. On Wednesday morning. And if everything goes right, I'll attend Marillion's show there. Still cannot let myself believe in it.
I'll have to leave my two cats and one dog to my brother's care for a week. That'll be interesting.
But what I wanted to say - I'm about to complaining. Just finished two album reviews - Tori Amos's and Maximo Park's. It was OK, nothing great but quite impressive. Now I have to write an article about a band called "The Rosebuds". They sound so ordinary - I mean in the field of writing about them. After writing about the weird "Decemberists" and the majestic "Grindeman" now I must compose a text out of the blue, no, out of the grey - they met, they signed with a major indie label, they are happy. I cross my fingers I'll find something teasing eventually.
That was complaining.
Now, something good. Finally I intend to watch Beatles' Anthology. Believe it or not, I haven't watched it so far. Me, the huge Beatles fan, *smirk*.
Raxo, don't say a word. Everything with its right time ;) And thanks for writing here (I miss the smileys...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I've got nothing to say but it's OK"
(where are those useful smilies when you need them? LOL).
Seriously, have a great day, nousha! ;-D
(hope you have could download the pdf file)

*

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.